Monday 4 February 2013

It was Worst Experince with Sify Broadband

It was 15th of January, this year only, I needed an efficient Internet connection for my company, so I made a search on the internet, and realized about Sify broadband. I went to their online forum and asked for assistance and within an hour, one of their executive reached my office, and I must remark, I was very impressed by their lightning fast customer service.

I asked him about all the plans and other details they will be providing with their internet connection, he patiently answered my every question, like a good executive from a great brand. After all the enquiries I have made, we finally decided to take a 1:4 contention ratio 512kbps, which was going to cost me Rs. 2250 a month, but I was still okay with it. He asked me to pay the total amount in advance, 2 days later.

And very punctually, 2 days later, he came to me to collect pay the total amount, I paid without enquiring much considering Sifybroadband’sreputation among all Internet Service Providers.

But that’s when the customer’s satisfaction started to be unimportant for the company. He didn’t show up or called or even thought of dropping an e-mail to me for the next one week. I tried to contact him, but could not get through. I emailed him and the company then, and constantly, they replied the same thing again and again, that it will take another 5 to 7 days for your internet to install, I waited then again I called he asked for the same deadline, I gave another couple of days.

When I tried calling him or the company to tell that I didn’t need their connection anymore, as I had taken by then, some other internet connection which only took 13 hours to install the whole system. The Sify people never talked, although sometimes they received the phone, but hung up when they find something difficult to answer.

Finally I got a call from them to not discontinue the customer shopkeeper relationship, but now, the Sify connection was not of any use to me, I asked for my money which I have given as advance.

And I was surprised, to their shamefulness, they said, it will take 30 to 90 days for the refund, and that too without any interest. I have decided to take legal actions against Sify broadband and that executive. But first I want all of the readers to know my Sify Broadband Reviews. I would suggest to go for any other ISP but Sify Broadband.

It’s sad, the company treats their customers with double standards, before taking the money and after taking it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your review Sumit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathy is with you. You can file a complaint in TRAI authority.
    You will get proper response from there for sure.

    ReplyDelete